Maxx Ice Shallow Depth Outdoor Undercounter Ice Maker, 15", 25 lbs, Crescent Cube, Stainless Steel
Easily serve patrons in the outdoor spaces of your establishment with the Maxx Ice Shallow Depth Outdoor Built-In Undercounter Ice Maker. This unit produces up to 25 pounds of crescent ice cubes per day, more than five times as much as a standard household freezer ice maker. Featuring a high quality stainless steel exterior that stands up to harsh outdoor environments, this unit ensures easy access to ice in your outdoor spaces like patios, bars, pools and more. The unit’s front-breathing design allows for built-in applications under a countertop and flush with your cabinets. This ice maker doesn’t require a drain line, offering even more flexibility to easily install in a wide variety of locations. A shallow depth of 18.8 inches provides even more flexibility, as it can be installed in tight spaces that cannot accommodate a traditional 24-inch-deep unit. The finished black exterior and sturdy adjustable feet allow you to install this ice maker as a freestanding unit. The ice storage bin holds up to 22 pounds of ice and is removable for easy access, ensuring you always have plenty of ice on hand to meet the needs of your patrons and staff. The stylish stainless steel door with handle can be reversible for left or right hand operation, making it ideal for any space. The door-close assist feature forms a strong seal when the door is closed and prevents accidental opening. For easy access when the unit is built-in, a simple and worry-free on/off switch is located at the front of the unit. The ice maker includes adjustable feet for leveling the unit and installing it at the ideal height for your space. For quiet operation and the perfect combination of style, performance and practicality for your outdoor space, choose the Maxx Ice Shallow Depth Outdoor Built-In Undercounter Ice Maker.
- Produces up to 25 pounds of crescent ice cubes per day, more than five times as much as a standard household freezer ice maker
- Front-breathing design allows for built-in applications under a countertop and flush with your cabinets
- High quality stainless steel exterior stands up to the harsh outdoor environment
- Does not require a drain line, offering even more flexibility to install in a wide variety of locations with ease
- Ice storage bin holds up to 22 lbs and is removable for easy access to the ice
- The interior is a freezer so your ice always stays frozen
- Shallow depth of 18.8" allows installation in narrow spaces while still fitting perfectly in standard 24" depth applications
- Stylish stainless steel door with top handle is reversible for left or right handed operation
- Door-close assist feature forms a strong seal when door is closed and also prevents accidental opening
- Simple and worry-free on/off switch with automatic shutoff when the ice bin is full
Ice Type & Size
- 2.375” (60 mm) W x 0.5” (12 mm) D x 0.875” (22 mm) H
- 14.60" x 18.80" x 33.60"
- Unit 64 lbs and Shipping 77 lbs