MIM50 Free-standing Ice Maker in Stainless Steel & Black Exterior
Free-standing Ice Machine: Maxx Ice MIM50 15-Inch-Wide Compact Ice Maker (60lbs Clear Ice) Energy Star Listed with Stainless Steel Door & Black Exterior
This premium and elegant self-contained ice maker produces up to 60lbs of clear restaurant quality ice cubes per day so you will never run out of ice again.
High quality durable components allow it to be one of the only residential household ice makers with commercial UL and NSF approvals, so it can also be used in restaurants, bars, hotels, offices, stadiums, and more.
- The large 25lb capacity storage bin is removable so you can place on the counter top or carry to anywhere the ice is needed.
- Since this compact ice maker is front breathing it can be built-in under counters, while its finished sides also allow it to be used as a free-standing ice maker as well.
- The unit uses a standard household electrical plug for easy installation anywhere and also includes leveling legs to make sure it remains level, a must for any clear ice maker.
- A perfect addition to your kitchen, garage, game room, basement, patio, or office, this ice machine will make you the ultimate party host
- Ideal for residential and commercial applications
- Produces up to 60 pounds (27 kg) of clear ice cubes per day; each ice cube is 7/8 in x 7/8 in x 7/8 in
- Restaurant quality ice is clear, tasteless, odorless, and free of impurities
- Removable ice bin stores 25 pounds (11kg) of ice and is easily removed to place on the counter or move to where ice is needed
- Energy Star listed using an energy efficient design and components
- 33.5 in height, finished sides, and front breathing design allow for free-standing, undercounter, or built-in applications
- Automatic overflow prevention stops ice production when ice bin is full
- Easy to use controls are simple and intuitive - set it and forget it
- Stainless steel door with full length handle is reversible so you can open from the left or right
- Ice scoop and internal scoop holder included
- Leveling legs included to support proper installation
- Certified to UL and NSF standards for both household and commercial use
- This ice maker is insulated but is not a freezer; the ice in the bin will melt slowly over time and requires use of a drain
- 3/4" Gravity drain line required for MIM50
- Available in 120V/60Hz/1pH
- International voltage available
- Environmentally friendly, CFC & HCFC free R134A
- 7/8” (22mm) W x 7/8” (22mm) D x 7/8” (22mm) H
- 14.6” (370mm) W x 25” (632mm) D x 33.3” (845mm) H
- Unit 84 lbs (38 kg) and shipping 93 lbs (42 kg)